The time has finnaly come! The Untethered iOS 5.1.1 Jailbreak is now here for all devices! In this post i'll be showing you everything you need to know and how to Jailbreak your devices. Make sure to watch the video above for my guide and for all download links and info click to read more in this post. Happy Jailbreaking!
Windows - http://bit.ly/JOXwLB
Mac - http://bit.ly/L1VOu5
Linux - http://bit.ly/KVDMUC
- This jailbreaks ALL devices on iOS 5.1.1 aside from the new AppleTV 3.
- Make sure everything is manually synced to iTunes or iCloud before doing any of this, not a backup.
- A fresh restore to 5.1.1 should fix most of your problems.
- On Windows, right click and run Absinthe as Administrator.
How To Jailbreak iOS 5.1.1:
NOTE: For those on Tethered 5.1.1 Jailbreak, here's a quick guide:
If you are already on a tethered Jailbreak of iOS 5.1.1 you can just open Cydia and search "Rocky Racoon" and install the Package. It will give you the untethered jailbreak without going through the jailbreak process again.
1. Make sure your device is updated to iOS 5.1.1 and you have the latest version of iTunes.
2. Download Absinthe 2.0 for your computer from the download links above.
3. Open Absinthe on your computer, for Windows users make sure you right click on "Absinthe.exe" and run it as administrator.
4. Now plug up your device, Absinthe should recognize it and then click the "Jailbreak" button!
5. Be patient and let Absinthe do its job. Don't touch your device until Absinthe says its done.
6. YOU ARE JAILBROKEN!