The video above will show you how to install iOS 7 on your device right now before its released to the pubilc on September 18th. This doesn't require a developer account it is safe to do, just make sure you back all your data up to iCloud or iTunes before you do this just in case. The downloads will be inside the post. Make sure to read all the notes to answer any questions you have.
- Back up your data to iCloud or iTunes BEFORE you do anything. This is just in case anything goes wrong.
- This is the final version of iOS 7 that will be released to the public on September 18th. Once you update to this you wont need to update again on the 18th.
- If you are on Windows you wont be able to use your iPhone with iTunes until the 18th when they release the update for Windows so make sure to back up to iCloud.
- Make sure iTunes is updated to the latest version and if you are on Mac download the iTunes beta at the bottom of the page.
- If you have a jailbroken iOS device make sure you do a shift click restore so it wipes out all that jailbreak data that you wont be able to use once you update, but again BACK YOUR DEVICE UP.
- This doesn't void your warranty.
- If you get any errors make sure you are downloading the correct software update for your device.
- The model number is on the back of your device.
- CDMA is for Verizon iPhone's and GSM is for AT&T iPhone's.
iPhone 5 A1428 US And CA GSM iOS 7 GM
iPhone 5 A1429 US CDMA And Rest Of World GSM iOS 7 GM
iPod Touch 5th Gen iOS 7 GM
iPad 2 WiFi iOS 7 GM
iPad 2 WiFi + GSM iOS 7 GM
iPad 2 WiFi + CDMA iOS 7 GM
iPad 2 Rev A iOS 7 GM
iPad Mini A1432 WiFi iOS 7 GM
iPad Mini A1454 US & CA GSM iOS 7 GM
iPad Mini A1455 US CDMA And Rest Of World GSM iOS 7 GM
iPad 3 WiFi iOS 7 GM
iPad 3rd Gen WiFi + CDMA iOS 7 GM
iPad 3rd Gen WiFi + GSM iOS 7 GM
iPad 4th Gen A1458 WiFi iOS 7 GM
iPad 4th Gen A1459 US & CA GSM iOS 7 GM
iPad 4th Gen A1460 US CDMA And Rest Of World GSM iOS 7 GM
iTunes 11.1 Beta 2 (Mac)